TEM184: If she could do it, you can too
You might not be too busy. It might just be an issue of priorities. An episode inspired by the incredible Toni Morrison.
On Today's Episode of The Entrepreneurial Musician:
- The incredible story of how Toni Morrison didn't get published until she was a 39-year-old single mother
- The story we frequently tell ourselves (we're too "busy") when it's actually just an issue of priorities
- Being okay with admitting to yourself that something isn't a top priority
Want to help the show? Here's a couple of ways you can do that!
1. Help me get to my next goal of $100 per episode on Patreon by pledging as little as $1 per episode to support the show: https://www.patreon.com/tempodcast.
2. My next iTunes goal is 150 ratings and 75 reviews. Take just a minute to leave a rating and review on iTunes to help me get there. Thank you!
And finally, a huge thank you to Parker Mouthpieces for providing the hosting for TEM.
Produced by Andrew Hitz
Show notes for all episodes of TEM including topics discussed, links to all books and websites referenced can be found at: