TEM157: Building healthy habits and the value of routine - A conversation with Brodie Welch
Brodie Welch is a self-care specialist and entrepreneur.
What You'll Learn in TEM157:
- How we are creatures of habit and not creatures of willpower
- The importance of knowing your why when trying (why are you trying to implement this habit in the first place)
- The power of habit stacking
- The five powerful cues you can use to implement a new habit
- How using an accountability buddy can be a great tool to keep you on track
- Why we should view reaching out to customers who have asked to hear from us as performing a service rather than trying to sell something
- The power of a rock solid morning routine (and why it starts the night before)
- Some techniques to ensure you are putting first things first
- Why wearing how exhausted you are from working hard as a badge of honor is BS
- Why identity evolution means that the right thing at the right time won't always be that way because humans are constantly changing
- The cost associated with adding without subtracting
Want to help the show? Here's a couple of ways you can do that!
1. Help me get to my next goal of $100 per episode on Patreon by pledging as little as $1 per episode to support the show: https://www.patreon.com/tempodcast.
2. My next iTunes goal is 100 ratings and 75 reviews. Take just a minute to leave a rating and review on iTunes to help me get there. Thank you!
And finally, a huge thank you to Parker Mouthpieces for providing the hosting for TEM.
Produced by Drake Domingue
Show notes for all episodes of TEM including topics discussed, links to all books and websites referenced can be found at: